Desperately in need of beer and groceries, I made the arduous journey to Spooner today, stopping on the way to deposit a load of garbage before arriving at my destination, Schmitz's Economart. During the drive, I realized that I shockingly hadn't listened to much rap music recently, my Wisconsin musical diet instead consisting mostly of new age records, Neil Young and a very healthy amount of metal/hardcore.
Upon my return home, I decided to put together garbage raps, a short mix of rap songs that you love to hate and hate to love. Plus, that A$AP Twelvy beat is just hot as shit. The tracklist is below, and you can of course download a zip file with the individual tracks or listen to the single mp3 here.
- Puff Daddy ft. Meek Mill & French Montana - We Dem Boyz (Remix)
- Migos - Hannah Montana
- Juicy J - Geeked Up Off Them Bars
- A$AP Twelvy ft. A$AP Nast - Our World
- Lor Scoota - Birdflu
- Wiz Khalifa - Guilty Conscience (Taylor Allderdice)
- Waka Flocka Flame ft. Young Thug & Judo - Ain't No Problems
- Gucci Mane & Chief Keef - Semi On Em (Big Gucci Sosa)
- Migos ft. Riff Raff & Trinidad James - Jumpin' Out The Gym